Book your stay in peace of mind!
Specific conditions for cancellation in relation to the Liberté Offer:
Cancellation with no fees and no supporting documentation can be carried out up to 7 (seven) days before your arrival date.
From the 7th (seventh) day before your arrival until the day of arrival itself, cancellation with no charges is conditional on the fulfilment of one of the acceptable Covid-19 exceptions listed below and with adequate supporting documentation.
THE ACCEPTABLE COVID-19 EXCEPTIONS ARE EXCLUSIVELY THE FOLLOWING:
- Closure of our establishment
- Closure of the country’s borders where your holiday destination is located
- Closure of the borders of the country where you are travelling from
- Enforcement of isolation measures on arrival in the destination country for your stay, e.g. quarantine.
- Enforcement of isolation measures and completion of a Covid-19 test on arrival in your country of residence or home country, e.g. quarantine.
- Lockdown of the entire national territory where you are to stay
- Lockdown of the town where you are to stay
- Travel ban (by air, sea or land) for leisure purposes to our establishment
- A positive Covid-19 test
You should provide supporting documentation issued by a government, administrative or medical authority for each of the parties registered for the stay.
However, minors and people who require support and assistance will be linked to the supporting documentation of their accompanying person, e.g. parent, guardian, etc.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT CONSIDERED AS ACCEPTABLE COVID-19 EXCEPTIONS:
- Adherence to curfew rules in country or part of the country where you are to stay
- Implementation of a hygiene protocol in certain establishments or in our establishment
- Requirement to undergo a Covid-19 test on your arrival or in the destination country where you are to stay
- Requirement to undergo a Covid-19 test on your departure or on leaving the destination country
- Any fact or constraint not referenced in the acceptable Covid-19 exceptions above