In this unprecedented situation the French government has taken exceptional measures. As a consequence, the cancellations conditions prevail over our usual General terms and conditions (ordinance nr. 2020-315 from 25 March 2020). For all reservations cancelled before our opening date, Nova by Prairies issues a voucher for the amount already paid. This credit, valid for 18 months, gives you the opportunity to make a new booking. In order to benefit from the services offered by Nova by Prairies we ask you to read carefully the general terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The present general terms and conditions are applicable during the reservation period to stays taking effect between 4 April and 11 October 2020. These terms and conditions are valid from the validation of your order. The Client acknowledges and declares having the capacity required to contract and acquire the services defined herein and offered by NOVA Lodges. They declare that they have read the present document. The fact of booking a stay implies complete adherence and acceptance without reservation of our general terms and conditions. The present conditions can be modified or completed at any time by NOVA Lodges. In this case, the new version will automatically apply to all new bookings. The applicable conditions are therefore those in force on the date the reservation is made.
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRAT
- The customer has access to information about our services via our online catalogue or paper brochure or can request information from our reservation staff on site, via phone or via electronic communication. He decides for himself, which services to choose at the time of booking.
- The customer acknowledges to have taken notice of the contents of our services, the booking location and procedures and the characteristics of stay and accommodations. He acknowledges that he has requested and obtained all necessary information to make a well-informed booking.
- The customer is responsible for his choice of reservation and its suitability to his needs, such that NOVA Lodges cannot incur liability in this matter.
- The reservation shall be deemed accepted by the customer after the booking. The booking process is completed upon reception of the 30% deposit.
- The reservation is effective subject to the resorts approval, upon reception of the deposit and the duly signed and completed reservation contract, or after acceptance of the general terms of sale when booking online.
- Reservations shall become a binding contract upon acceptance thereof by NOVA Lodges only. NOVA Lodges is free to do so or to refuse, depending on availability and generally all circumstances likely to compromise the processing of the booking.
NOVA Lodges offers traditional family holiday accommodations, and the rentals are specially designed for that purpose. In this respect NOVA Lodges reserves the right to turn down any reservation conflicting with a reasonable usage, conflicting with usage strictly for “tourist” purposes. The client commits himself to neither taking up residence there, nor exercising any professional activity. The reservation of an accommodation is personal and non-transferable. It is not allowed to sub-let or transfer your reservation without the resort’s prior consent. Minors should be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
The rental accommodations are fully equipped. The standard rate is based on place for 1 to 6 persons, depending on the type of accommodation.
NOVA Lodges reserves the right to refuse access to the resort to groups or families exceeding the capacity of the rental, or to increase the rental price.
TARIFFS AND TOURIST TAX
Please go to our website or consult our brochure for full pricing details for our choice of lodging possibilities and related services.
Prices vary according to category and type of accommodation and are stated in euros. NOVA Lodges cannot be held responsible for changes in the exchange rate.
Indicated prices are valid for the 2020 season. Prices are per night and are stated in euros, all taxes included.
The tourist tax is not included (from 01/01/2019 the applicable rate per night in Grimaud is 0.66 euro per person of 18 years or older).
For reservations made more than 30 days before the date of arrival, a deposit of 30 % of the reservation sum must be paid upon reservation. The balance must be paid at the latest within 30 days before the arrival date. Reservations made less than 30 days before the arrival date must be paid in full at the time of the booking.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES
- Changes to your reservation : Changes regarding your reservation can be made at no cost, subject to availability at NOVA Lodges. If you fail to arrive without prior notice from you indicating a postponement of your arrival date, the accommodation can be made available for rental 24 hours after the arrival date stated in the contract. As a result you will lose your reservation and the paid sum.
- Unused services : You are not entitled to a refund when you interrupt or shorten your stay (late arrival, early departure) in our rental accommodation.
- Cancellation by NOVA Lodges : In the event of a cancellation by NOVA Lodges your stay will be refunded in full, except in the event of force majeure. However, this cancellation does not entitle you to compensation for damages and interest.
- Cancellation by the customer : In the event of cancellation, please advise us promptly in writing, by email or fax, confirmed by registered letter, with a statement of reasons.
REFUND WITHOUT CANCELLATION COSTS
We guarantee the reimbursement of all amounts paid (minus 15 euro handling costs), without cancellation costs, for cancellation up to one day before your arrival date if the cancellation is made for the following serious reasons:
- a) Illness, accident, death of the person who made the booking, his or her spouse or his or her relatives in the ascending or descending lines.
- b) Dismissal for redundancy on economic grounds of the person who made the booking or his or her spouse.
REFUND WITH CANCELLATION COSTS
If the cancellation takes place for a reason other than those listed above, no later than 30 days before the arrival date, 30% of the amount of the stay will be retained as cancellation costs. If the cancellation takes place between 30 and 15 days before the arrival date, 50% of the amount of the stay will be retained as cancellation costs.
If the cancellation is made for a cause not specified above and less than 15 days prior to arrival, you are not entitled to any refund of amounts paid.
NOVA Lodges shall not be held liable by the customer in case obligations cannot be performed due to force majeure. Force majeure is defined as fortuitous event according to definition in the jurisprudence of French courts.
- Rental accommodations: Arrival days vary depending on the resort and the period (consult the specific terms of the different resorts). On the day of your arrival at NOVA Lodges, the accommodations will be available after 4 pm. However, in the event of an early arrival and depending on availability, everything will be done to reduce the waiting time.
- A 200 euros security deposit is asked upon arrival (cheque or cash). The deposit will be returned to the customer on the departure date and after a full inspection of the INVENTORY and accommodation. The management reserves the right to retain all or part of the deposit in the event of lack of sufficient hygiene and/or good care for the rental. If the customer should depart outside the business hours of the reception office, the accommodation will be checked later and the deposit sent by mail.
2. DURING YOUR STAY
- The holidaymaker is responsible for taking out insurance: the resort declines responsibility for any theft, fire, bad weather, etc. and in the event of any incident pertaining to the holidaymaker’s civil liability.
- NOVA Lodges declines any liability for valuables, belongings and personal objects of the customer. All customers must comply with the provisions of the internal regulations. The person who rented the accommodation is responsible for disturbance and nuisances caused by the persons staying with him or paying him a visit.
- On the departure date specified on your contract, the rented accommodation must be vacated before 11 am.
- The accommodation must be left in perfectly clean condition, and the inventory can be checked. You will be charged for any broken or damaged item as well as costs for repair work on the premises in case this would be necessary. The deposit will be returned to you at the end of the stay after deducting indemnity amounts, based on supporting invoices, for possible damages as acknowledged on the inspection report. Deduction of the deposit does not exclude further compensation should the costs exceed the amount of the deposit.
- If the accommodation has not been cleaned before your departure, you will be charged the costs for a final cleaning (75 euros per cleaning).
- For any delayed departure one additional day can be charged at the applicable rate.
Pets are accepted against payment of a fixed amount of 5 euros per day. Pets should be kept under surveillance at all times and kept on a leash throughout the stay. Any breach of health (free dog waste bags available at reception) or safety rules caused by the animal may lead to the owner’s eviction. A prefectural order prohibits the presence of any pet on the beach. The European Pet Passport should be up to date. The access by first category dogs (attack dogs) is strictly forbidden in public transportation, premises open to the public and public spaces, excluding public roads. Dogs in the second category (defence and guard dogs) should be muzzled and kept on a leash by an adult.
INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to Article L221-28 of the Consumer Code:The right of withdrawal may not be exercised for contracts: (12) the supply of accommodation services, other than residential accommodation, goods transportation services, car rentals, restaurant services or recreational activities that must be provided on a specified date or during a specified period Consequently, the right of withdrawal cannot apply to the present contract.
We have a complaints procedure for customers who are not satisfied with the service they have received during their stay. Customers can submit a complaint by mail (NOVA Lodges - Les Prairies de la Mer, 1910 route du littoral, 83310 GRIMAUD, France), e-mail
( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by means of handing in the customer satisfaction questionnaire at the end of their stay. Customers can report any problems during their stay at our receptions open from 8 am to 11 pm. Complaints can be filed about accommodation that doesn't match reservation or services that fail to meet the customer's expectations. Management commits itself to respond in detail to any written complaint, provided they were not submitted anonymously. If the customer expects a refund by filing a complaint, it should be send in writing by registered mail with proof of delivery to the resort manager within the month following the stay. Claims must concern the non-compliance of the services in relation to the contractual commitments.
APPLICABLE LAW AND LANGUAGE
These Terms are governed by French law.
To this end, the Client and NOVA Lodges expressly acknowledge that their relations are governed by French law. The applicable language is French, even when a translation is made. As a result, the French language shall be deemed authentic for the application, execution and interpretation of the present document.
CONSEQUENCE OF AN UNWRITTEN OR NULL CLAUSE ON OTHER PROVISIONS
The cancellation or deemed unwritten of any of the articles or clauses herein shall not affect the other provisions hereof.
Any claim regarding the non-conformity of the services with the contractual provisions should be reported in writing (by registered mail with proof of delivery) to the manager of the respective resort. Any dispute shall be brought to the courts of the place of the resort.
CONSUMER DISPUTES MEDIATION
In accordance with the provisions of the French Consumer code regarding the “consumer disputes mediation process”, the customer has the right to use the services offered free of charge by PRAIRIES DE LA MER. The “consumer rights” mediator thus proposed is MEDICYS.
This mediation provider can be contacted via:
- the website www.medicys.fr;
- or by mail: MEDICYS - Centre de médiation et règlement amiable des huissiers de justice - 73, Boulevard de Clichy, 75009 – Paris, France
NOVA LODGES’ LIABILITY
The customer formally acknowledges that NOVA Lodges may not be held responsible for the provision of false information mentioned by its partners or any third party in the brochure or websites of NOVA Lodges regarding the resorts, in particular pictures, descriptions, activities, amenities, services and opening dates.
No pictures and texts used in the brochure or website of NOVA Lodges are contractually binding. The information is of a purely indicative nature. It may occur that some activities and facilities offered by the resorts and mentioned in the brochure are cancelled, including for weather reasons or force majeure such as defined by French courts. In compliance with the dispositions in article L212-1 of the French Consumer Code, NOVA Lodges commits itself to offer services according to the regulations in force. The customer's user account is personal, so they are responsible for the use of their reservation account.
According to Article R611-42 of the Code of Entry and Residence of Foreigner and the Right of Asylum (CESEDA), operators of camping and caravan sites and other land with facilities are required to have an individual police form completed and signed by any foreigners when they arrive. The model for this form is set by a joint order of the Minister of the Interior, the Minister in charge of immigration and the Minister in charge of tourism. Personal information collected in this way includes the following:
- Full name;
- Date and place of birth;
- Usual address abroad;
- The foreigner’s mobile number and email address;
- The arrival date at the establishment and planned departure date.
Children under 15 can be included on the form of an adult accompanying them.
The police forms that are created this way, must be kept during a period of six months, and transmitted to the police forces and gendarmerie units on their request. This transmission does not need to be in paper-form.
PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Framework and information
NOVA Lodges processes personal data. These are carried out in compliance with the RGPD and the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Liberté). The personal data that is collected varies depending on how the services are used. The personal data collected or held are directly communicated by the person concerned and/or are collected from the activity on the website and the use of the services. Thus, personal data may be collected on occasion:
- From the reservation of your accommodation
- Participation in a satisfaction survey
- Of a claim
- Navigating our website
NOVA Lodges may in particular communicate and transfer your Personal Data to: survey institutes, marketing offices, tour operators, travel agencies, and more generally, to Business Partners (under the terms of which the marketing department of PRAIRIES DE LA MER, depends) as well as to any other possible subcontractor. Subcontractors will be required to comply with the RGPD and the Data Protection Act. For shipments outside the Member States of the European Union the establishment will
ensure that the level of protection of the consignee is sufficient.
The said processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interest pursued by NOVA Lodges when it pursues the following purposes:
- Management of reservation requests
- Follow-up of files and customer requests
- The execution and monitoring of the accommodation and related or ancillary services
- Management of the commercial relationship with the customer in order to improve, optimise and personalise the services and tools offered to the customer
- Commercial prospecting
- Customer and prospect relationship management
- Customer Loyalty
- Marketing (to adapt our offers to customers for example)
- The establishment of customer satisfaction surveys
The personal data collected must be 'accurate' and kept up to date. This is why NOVA Lodges will rectify or erase them with each modification of which it becomes aware. Such processing of personal data is also based on compliance with legal or regulatory obligations when pursuing the purposes of:
- Accounting and billing
- The prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing and the fight against corruption,
- Compliance with the obligation laid down in article R611-42 of the Code on the Entry and Residence of Foreigners and the Right of Asylum, which provides that the establishment 'is required to complete, or have completed and signed by the foreigner, upon arrival, an individual police form'
The data collected is kept for the duration necessary for the operations for which it was collected and in accordance with the applicable regulations.
CONCERNING THE INDIVIDUAL POLICY FORM
The individual police record is kept for a period of six months and given to police and gendarmerie units on request.
CONCERNING DATA RELATING TO THE MANAGEMENT OF CUSTOMERS AND PROSPECTS:
With regard to possible prospecting operations aimed at customers, their data may be kept for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship. Personal data relating to a prospect, who is not a customer, may be kept for a period of three years from the date of collection or from the last contact from the prospect. At the end of this three-year period, we will be able to contact you again to find out whether you wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations.
In the event of exercise of the right of access or rectification, data relating to identity documents may be kept for the period provided for in Article 9 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, i.e. one year. If the right of opposition is exercised, these data may be archived for the limitation period provided for in Article 8 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, i.e. six years.
CONCERNING THE MANAGEMENT OF LISTS OF OBJECTIONS TO RECEIVING PROSPECTING:
The information enabling us to take into account your right of opposition is kept for a maximum of three years from the exercise of the right of opposition.
ON AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT STATISTICS:
The information stored in the users terminal or any other element used to identify users and allowing their traceability or attendance will not be kept for more than 13 months.
4. Rights of individuals with regard to their personal data:
Under the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, you can benefit from the following rights:
- The right of access to personal data
- The right to rectify or delete such data
- The right to cancel or limit processing
- The right to object to treatment
- The right to withdraw consent,
- The right to object to the receipt of commercial prospecting documents at the future,
- In some cases, the right to portability of personal data where technically possible
- The right to determine the fate of your data after your death
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in France, this is the CNIL)
5. Exercise of these Rights:
These rights may be exercised
- by contacting the controller:
- by signed letter accompanied by a copy of an identity document to the following address: NOVA Lodges - Prairies de la Mer 1910 Route du littoral 83310 GRIMAUD, France
All applications must be accompanied by a copy of a signed identity document.
6. Terminology given by the General Data Protection Regulations:
Personal data is defined as: “Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an "identifiable natural person" is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an on-line identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;” Treatment is defined by “Any operation or set of operations which is performed upon
personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available,
alignment or combination, limitation, erasure or destruction;”
VOLUNTARILY SENT DIGITAL CONTENT
Photographs, videos, aerial shots and any digital content sent to our establishment, to one of its employees or any of its representatives and whatever the channel used (email, text message, WhatsApp, social networks) by the customer, the prospect, the service user and more generally any person without being a customer of our establishment may be used for the purpose of reproduction, distribution and more generally for use on any tangible or intangible media for marketing, commercial, promotional and informational purposes. Should you object to such use, please let us know before sending us any information, in writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to: NOVA Lodges - Prairies de la Mer 1910 Route du littoral 83310 GRIMAUD, France
- Reception and storage of found property: Upon reception, the found items will be registered in our database. They will be kept for 30 days. Perishable or dangerous materials will be destroyed immediately.
- Reporting the lost property: You can report the lost property by telephone or on site in one of our receptions. Our reception team can answer all your questions and register the reported lost object via telephone number +33 04 94 43 03 29 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Found property: If your lost property has been found, you can then recover it directly at the reception on presentation of an ID within 30 days, or have it send to your home address. In the latter case, a service fee of 30 euros will be applied to cover the costs involved.
- Unreturned lost property: In case the lost property cannot be returned to its owner within one month, the object will be donated to a charity association or it will be destroyed.
PAYMENT OPTIONS :
We accept cheques, holiday cheques, credit cards (Visa and MasterCard/EuroCard) and bank transfers:
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS /IBAN
Bank code: 10096 - Sort Code: 18574 Account number: 00084809001- RIB key: 58 Domiciliation: CIC VAR (ENT)
48 Bd de Strasbourg 83000 Toulon
IBAN: FR76 1009 6185 7400 0848 0900 158 BIC: CMCIFRPP
Account name: CAMPING PRAIRIE DE LA MER
Please note that it is of utmost importance to indicate the reservation number or name with any transfer.
SPECIFIC PROVISIONS RELATING TO ONLINE RESERVATIONS
1 - TECHNICAL DETAILS ON HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION ONLINE
As previously indicated, the customer has the possibility to book his stay online on the website www.novalodges.fr. Notwithstanding the automatic application of the preceding clauses of these general terms and conditions to any reservation whatever its form, the
technical terms and conditions for online reservations are specified here. The customer chooses his reservation on the internet according to availability and the applicable rate. The customer also has the possibility to choose certain optional services. This online booking is made in several stages, which allow the customer to check that the chosen stay is in accordance with his wishes and to reconsider his booking before confirming it definitively. The reservation of the stay at NOVA Lodges, will only be validly registered on the site if the client has clearly identified themself via his login or by creating a user account. The final validation of the reservation allows the customer to check that the reservation is fully compliant and that they agree to these general conditions of sale before proceeding to the secure payment of the required 30% deposit for reservations made 30 days before the beginning of the stay and the total amount for reservations made less than 30 days before the beginning of the stay.
At the end of these steps, NOVA Lodges will confirm the reservation recorded by e-mail, which also refers to the present general conditions of sale. The reservation is considered firm as of the client’s reception of the e-mail from NOVA Lodges confirming the reservation. This confirmation is valid as of the date of conclusion of the sales contract and the date of acceptance of these general terms and conditions.
2 - ONLINE PAYMENT AND TRANSACTION SECURITY
Payment is made online by credit card (Visa and MasterCard) and by secure payment via Pay Box. All necessary means are implemented to ensure the confidentiality and security of data transmitted on the web. For this reason, the website uses a secure payment module SSL (Secure Socket Layer) so that the information transmitted is encrypted by software and no third party can read it.
IMPORTANT: Any form of reproduction hereof may constitute an act of parasitism and/or unfair competition.
- Name or corporate name: Prairies de la Mer
- Legal structure: Société Anonyme with a Supervisory Board
- Share capital: 80512,14 euros
- SIREN number and place of registration: N° RCS Fréjus: 602 037 640
- Intra-community VAT number: FR 92 602 037 640 00029
- Head Office: 1910 route de littoral 83310 Grimaud
- Phone number: +33 (0)4 94 79 09 09
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Name of the editorial manager of the site: David LUFTMAN
- Name of hosting company: VIXNS
- Address of hosting company: 15 impasse Figueroa 13008 Marseille
- Phone number of hosting company: +33 977 550 569